Leverage Your Ideas, Creativity and Expertise to Create a Book You Can Be Proud of for Years to Come and Position YOU as the Expert and Authority in Your Field as a Best-Selling Author
HI, AND THANKS FOR READING. I’m Ramit Sethi, New York Times best-selling author and founder of a business that I grew from a dorm-room blog into a successful online business with tens of thousands of paying customers.
The Forex Scalper Mentorship have been designed to guide either beginner as well as more advanced traders.
Our material and strategy can be applied on any financial instrument.
For the first time ever, I’m teaching the strategy, nuts and bolts behind the rapid and lasting success of IWT and GrowthLab.
Fill Your Pipeline With a Consistent Flow Of High Value Prospects and Crush Your Sales Goals In 42 Days
The Guru Siphon Formula is comprised of 6 modules and 100+ videos. Each module consist of a downloadable manual for those who prefer written instruction over video
What do millionaires know about investing, spending, risk, saving, and freedom that 99% of people don’t?
The two types of YouTube ads (and where you should begin when you’re just getting started)
6 rules for mapping out your YouTube campaigns inside of Adwords How to construct your targeting plan, starting with the super-niche and progressing to fully scaled …
Stock Market Basics
Types of Buy & Sell Orders
Long Term Investing vs. Swing Trading vs. Pattern Day Trading
Technical vs. Fundamental Analysis
Trading Psychology & Mindset
Analyzing News & Markets
Risk Management: Techniques
Reading and Understanding Charts
Stock Screening Strategies
Actual Trade Strategies for Winning Trades
– Process for setting up a partnership
– The allocation of net income to partners
– The recording of partner withdrawals
– Recording the partnership closing process
– Journal entries related to a partner leaving the partnership
– Journal entries related to adding a new partner to the partnership
– The liquidation process for a partnership
– A comprehensive problem on the accounting cycle
– Key terms definitions and explanations related to partnerships